Ways To Save On The Bar
Today, we are sharing our tips on how to save money on the bar – which is most likely one of the more expensive areas of your wedding.
Below are our suggestions:
* Create a specialty cocktail to stretch pricey liquors. Give it a creative name while you’re at it.
* Full bar is not always necessary, skimp on the less requested spirits such asscotch or whiskey.
* Instead of a champagne toasts have guests toast to the drink they’re already drinking.
* Beer Cocktails. Yes it exists.
* If your venue allows it, buy your own alcohol.
* Ditch hard liquor. Having only beer and wine will cut the costs… dare we say it, IN HALF!
* Get away with cheaper wines by serving sangria. Yum.